Monday, November 26, 2012

'My Next Big Thing' Blog Chain.....

I COULDN'T RESTRAIN FROM INVITING MY GREAT AUTHOR FRIENDS ALONG WITH MYSELF TO ENGAGE IN THE BLOG-CHAIN CALLED
'MY NEXT BIG THING'.

THANKS TO MY GOOD FRIEND - BRENDA PERLIN, author of Home Wrecker... Home Wrecker Blog  WHO INVITED ME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BLOG-CHAIN STARTED BY ANDY DUNCAN, AUTHOR OF THE BADGER-BOY BROUHAHA 

Adventures of Cecilias Park Blogspot



HERE IS WHAT I HAD TO SAY ABOUT 
MY NEXT BIG THING. 
What is the working title of your book?
'Finding Summerland', Volume 1 'The Ameryn Chronicles' 
Where did the idea come from for the book? 
I know this will sound very cliché, but it's true so I'm saying it. I dreamed about it until it finally got the best of me and I started writing it down. It would keep me up at night! 
What genre does your book fall under? 
It's a bit genre bending, but I'll try. YA, Paranormal, Supernatural, Romance sprinkled with mythology. 
How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? 
Hard to say...It was 2 years before it was complete. That wasn't all writing though. I have a 'real' job! 
What other books would you compare its story within your genre?
It has been compared to 'Twilight', which I have read and somewhat understand the comparison, although mine doesn't have vamps! Also 'The Hunger Games', which I have not read, so I'm not sure how accurate that is!


And now, I'll pass the baton to some of my writer friends that kindly agreed to participate in the blog-chain ... stay tuned to read about their Next Big Thing.


HOME WRECKER TO BE RE-RELEASED JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
Brenda Perlin- Home Wrecker Home Wrecker Blog 

John Emil Augustine- Love Seen From Hell... John Emil Augustine Please visit John Emil Agustine's Author page on Facebook Love Seen From Hell

Lisa Day- Wolfkeeper's Woman... Lisa Day Website
Do stop by Lisa's site.. or visit the Lisa Day Author Page on Facebook 
Lisa Day Facebook Author Page
Sarah Bunchynski- The Awakening...Sarah Buchynski Blog
Sarah Buchynski Goodreads Author Page
Please visit Sarah Bunchynski's Author page Facebook BeforeTrue Light


Jessica Kong- A Lost Kitten...Jessica Kong Blog
or Facebook Page  Jessica Kong Facebook Author Page



Lisa Day-The Stepbrother's... Lisa Day Website
Do stop by Lisa's site.. or visit the Lisa Day Author Page on Facebook 
Lisa Day Facebook Author Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing...Peace