Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Girls & Boys........

I realize I haven't blogged in a while. I mean, I've blogged my excerpts pretty religiously on Sundays...but short of that...I've been vacant.

We made it through the "Mayan Apocalypse"...Christmas is right around the corner, with the promise of a Bright New Year to follow. I'm feeling inspired again...Alive again


Promise and magic is on the air of each breath I take....so I'm breathing it in. Listening to that still small voice.....existing to learn

Come January, I will be back to re-writes and edits of 'LivEternal', Volume 2, 'The Ameryn Chronicles'....I am so excited to get back into writing and bathing myself in lovely words...sleepless nights of passion & conflict. I live for moments like those. And of course...I will be dropping samples and excerpts then too....so Thank You for all your patience, Love & support.


In the meantime....

I wish you all the Merriest of Christmas's, the Happiest of Holidays, and the Brightest of New Year's and New Beginnings....

Love to all, my inspirers...comedians...and friends


I couldn't do what I do without you

Peace~
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing...Peace